UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who was able to attend the CABL Conference and Gala this past weekend. Check out our pictures of the events below!
Canadian Association of Black Lawyers 2nd Annual Conference
Hosted with the support of the Law Society of Upper Canada
Friday, October 26, 2012
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Law Society of Upper Canada, Donald Lamont Learning Centre,
130 Queen St. West, Toronto
(Enter eastside doors facing Toronto City Hall)
Seminar topics include:
- Alternative Fee Arrangements: An In-house Counsel and Private Practice roundtable
- Demystifying the Judicial and Public Appointments Process
- Marketing Yourself and Your Small Practice
- LSUC Discipline
- The Sole Practitioner Survival Guide – Taking your Practice to the Next Level
- Handling the first call from your litigation client