We are pleased to announce the results of the elections! The results were close, and we encourage all interested parties to run for one of the remaining open positions in the Fall 2021 academic term. The term of the new executive begins April 30, 2021. Congratulations to all of our incoming executive team members and thank you to all who ran in this year’s elections!
Our 2021-2022 Executive Team:
- President: Chantelle Hospedales
- Vice President: Masuud Issa
- Secretary:Ife Kolade
- Treasurer: Shanika Gordon
- BLSAC Representative: Lilian Esene
- Academic Advisor: Shawn Dhue
- Equity Advisor: Bunisha Samuels
- Mentorship Coordinator: Sierah McDowall
- Social Coordinator: Chanelle Thomas
- IT & Communications Director: Kiana Blake
- Special Projects Manager: Benyat Abdulwahab
- Community Outreach Officer: Shaniel Lewis
- Cultural Outreach Officer: Michael Smith
The following positions will be filled in by fall by-elections: Special Projects Assistant and First Year Representative.
Congratulations and welcome to the 2021-2022 BLSA Executive Team!