Join us for a fireside chat with Gregory Nott, Director of Norton Rose Fulbright and Legal Counsel for Olympic athlete, Caster Semenya. Caster was barred by World Athletics Regulations from defending her world title in 2018. Alongside her legal team, Semenya remains committed to fighting for human rights domestically and internationally.
This chat will be taking place on Thursday November 12th, from 12:30pm – 2:30pm EST via Zoom.
Zoom link details will be sent following registration on Eventbrite.
Participants get to rank their top three favourite break-out rooms and we will do our best to accommodate them raffle prize giveaways! Themes of the breakout rooms are as follows:
- Social Obligations and NRF
- Changing Legal Landscape and COVID
- Mental Health and the Workplace
- My First Time Doing X and Biggest Blunders
- Demystifying Recruitment
- Mentorship and Networking during COVID and Beyond
- Comparative Practice: NRF in Toronto versus South Africa